Sunday, May 26, 2013

Flormar Professional Makeup-Up



Well today I was at Monastiraki square and I saw a cosmetics store named Flormar and I decided to go in.
I have seen this store before but i never went inside to take a look . 
The Stuff were very polite and very friendly and very crowd.

I decide to check  the foundations :

Cons :

  • Rough texture
  • Odd smell 
  • Super Yellow tones 
  • Very Dry 
  • Low SPF 


Pros :

None


I was so  disappointed with a basic product that i didn't boder to get a look the rest of the products .

The only thing that caught my eyes was these buds , i find them very useful for smooth the eyeshadows , pencil even erase some mistakes.


 

I will check completely the store next time so i can do a full review from the products .





2 comments:

  1. Never tried their foundations but they have some really cool products, with the nail polishes standing out! I have also liked some mascaras and lip products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment . I didn't try the rest products so i can't do a full review , but i was very disappointed eith the foundations , specially with that odd smell .

    ReplyDelete