- It is manufactured under very stringent, small batch conditions where the ingredients are weighed out to the gram to maintain both consistency and color standards exactly.
- It contains only vegetable oils, pure waxes and FDA approved colors. It does NOT contain any perfume, lanolin, petrolatum or mineral oil--the first two have caused allergenic reactions on some skins and the last two are not absorbed by the skin so remain to cause excess oiliness on the surface. Note that theatrical foundations contain mineral oil or petrolatum ,as a major ingredient.
- Exact color standards are maintained in RCMA FOUNDATIONS from batch to batch and tested on each run against standards. To a make-up artist this is most important for color-matching.
- The selection of colors or shades varies throughout the required skin tones for all racial types plus the same base is employed for RCMA COUNTER SHADINGS, SHADINGS, CHEEK COLORS and COLOR WHEEL RAINBOW shades so that they all "powder down" with the same degree of reflectivity. Therefore, the CHEEK COLORS are not greasier or of different consistency from the FOUNDATION, nor are any of the special bright COLOR WHEEL shades.
- In manufacturing, they are all made with at least 50% pigments to waxes and oils so that a very little goes a long way on the skin and produces as "skin color" rather than a heavy coat of make-up. Most commercial liquid foundations have a ratio of about 18 to 23 percent of pigment to the liquid and, in general, theatrical foundations normally run between 30 to 35 percent of pigments to waxes and oils. In this way, RCMA FOUNDATIONS cover better than others and more make-ups can be done per cake of make-up.
- As such, RCMAFOUNDATIONS last better throughout a long shooting day than comparably employed theatrical or commercial foundations, and require less ~ touch-up. When they do, there is no caking on the skin and RCMA "No-Color" POWDER is all that is required to slightly dull the low shine. In many cases of performers with dry skin, due to the low halation of RCMA FOUNDATIONS, no powdering is required--especially on men's make-up that is seldom if ever powdered.
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
RCMA Best Foundation Ever !
Why is RCMA better then other theatrical or amateur production make-up ?
First, Professional Make-up is primarily judged on foundation and here we have major differences between all other Foundations, commercial or theatrical, on the market today anywhere in the world. The basic qualities of RCMA "Color Process" FOUNDATION are:
Go ahead and try it for yourself and you too will see why make-up artists across the world will tell you
“RCMA is the professionals make-up!”